“When we are no longer able to change a situation -we are challenged to change ourselves.” Viktor E. Frankl
EDEN MEBRAHTU is an experienced registered psychotherapist, personal development and life coach, consultant and instructor. Her solution-focused clinical approach combines teaching and evidence-based psychotherapy to help clients make the connection between their emotional symptoms and their behaviours. Her aim and passion are to equip individuals, couples, families and groups with relevant coping skills to overcome life challenges.
How you can benefit from psychotherapy
• Understand and manage mental illness
• Identify and reach mental, emotional, social and spiritual wellness
• Recognize triggers that may exacerbate symptoms or events
• Develop healthy boundaries and improve relationships
• Develop action plan for coping with life challenges such as stress and life transitions
• Learn problem solving and decision making skills
• Preparation for high education and reach academic goals
• Receive support/challenge/accountability to accomplish personal/career goals or end destructive/unproductive habits
“Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us” David richo
I would be happy to answer any questions you may have. Call or email Eden Mebrahtu at email@example.com 647-528-7390 for free 10 minutes-phone consultations.
M.Ed., M.A.(C), RP, OACPP
Mind & Body Lakeshore Village Integrated Medicine