- gentle and non-intrusive
- helps with arthritis
- helps with attention deficit disorder
- helps with chronic ear infection, sinusitis, and tinnitis
- helps with the spasticity of cerebral palsy
- helps with developmental delays
- helps with fibromyalgia
- helps with gastrointestinal disturbances
- helps with vertigo
More about Osteopathic Medicine
The role of on osteopath is to encourage the body’s self-healing capacity through manual treatment. Les deals with the following conditions: orthopedic,rheumatic degenerative complaints of the; neck, shoulders, arms, back, hips, ankles and knees which is often a result of injury or strain.
Osteopathy also extends to a wide variety of other health problems, such as ADHD, chronic infections, fibromyalgia, developmental delays and other.