- Increases inner well being and ability to personally grow
- Assists understanding of one’s own patterns
- Allows for healthy resolutions of past conflicts
- Enables breakthroughs for new thinking
- Releases pent-up negativity
- Helps a person find healthy relationships and boundaries
More about Psychotherapy
Psychotherapy is an interpersonal, relational intervention used by trained psychotherapists to aid clients in problems of living. This usually includes increasing individual sense of well-being and reducing subjective discomforting experience. Psychotherapists employ a range of techniques based on experiential relationship building, dialogue, communication and behaviour change and that are designed to improve the mental health of a client or patient, or to improve group relationships (such as in a family).